Monday, August 1, 2011



About me?

So....




I am a 26 year old, happily married, stay at home/occasional work from home mama.

I am obsessed with yarn.

I am a horrible speller.

I am working on simplifying my life.

I am very much in love with Wesley, who is my sonic boom voiced, video game obsessed, comic book collecting supernerd husband of three years.



38 weeks pregnant, September 2010
I am mama to Henry Eisner Perdue, who was born (on his due date!)the first week of October 2010.
Hank the Tank Perdue, 9lbs 10oz.

Henry is now TEN MONTHS OLD.

How in the heck did that happen? 

Six teeth have reared their pearly heads in the past month, and have made me wince a few times during our continued breastfeeding adventure. But wow, they are super cute. 

Henry around six months, pre-teeth.
He has also started "cruising" along the couch at top speed, throwing his arms out and diving at the next piece of furniture like some drunken superhero.


He is starting to laugh like Butthead. (Huh huh huh.)


He LOVES his books.


He is incredibly awesome.

1 comment: