Monday, December 10, 2012

The Spotted Owl Bed & Breakfast!

As you may have gathered from the new blog name and this headline, we are on our way to our new occupation as Innkeepers! We are waaaaay excited to begin this adventure, check out our website at www.spottedowlbnb.com. I'm going to try to post an update with property pictures, news, and all that jazz in the future.

I'm finally making my return to the blogging world. It's been over a year since I've posted on Blogger! What?! How did that happen?



Hank is now TWO!!!! It blows my mind every time I tell someone that I have a two year old kid. He has inherited his dad's love of all things geek. He knows the names of more "superdudes" than I do. His vocabulary is growing at an alarming rate, and he needs to quit talking to me like a five year old. He is the best thing ever. Some December recaps...


First Christmas

Second Christmas
December 2012
 I'll leave you with some adventures in Christmas tree getting...












No comments:

Post a Comment