Friday, January 25, 2013

Flashback Friday: 1/25/2013

My dad...


Mike Velickoff, 1986

Stuff I love about this guy...

He's freaking hilarious. 

He's the type of person who, while driving, thinks it's really funny to smile and wave frantically at strangers passing just to see the return half-wave and look of total confusion on their faces..."Did we know that guy?"...

I can't tell you how many times I've had the crap scared out of me by him screaming around corners on some of my childhood midnight bathroom runs.

He will ALWAYS laugh at fart jokes.

He can build anything out of anything. He helped us extensively remodel my great-grandma's house a few years ago. We couldn't have done it without his help. I never would have made it through the bats and the bat crap. Thanks, Dad!!!!

He can act like a big 12 year old. When I was in high school, his response to a smart remark my best friend Autumn made- Dad tackled her, took her SHOE, threw it across the K-Mart parking lot, and tried to throw her in a mud puddle while laughing like a maniac the entire time.

He is a great Dad. Growing up with someone who has such a sense of humor was something I will always appreciate. Even if he did stuff like this...

"You can ride on it! It's just a deer!"
I know. He's a baller. I love you Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment