Monday, January 21, 2013

Four Years and One Kid Later...

I'm still pumped I can fit into this dress. Get ready for a picture heavy post.


Spent the weekend photo-shooting with my besties. Autumn is trying to add to her wedding photography portfolio, and I didn't need much of an excuse to dig my dress out of the closet. She probably couldn't have asked for more awkward, unphotogenic subjects. Super fun, even if it was like 18 degrees outside. "Hey Autumn....CHEEEEEEESE!!"

Awkward and convinced I was going to leave a giant dent in the car. 

And then...I couldn't get back up.

Framed.

Fun stuff. Lots of giggles. Thanks for a fun time, Oppie. 

Some pictures from the actual big day, 11-1-08....

We got married on my grandparents anniversary in a vintage movie theater in downtown Morgantown. It was super cool. One of the best days of my life, for sure. 

Historic Warner Theatre, Morgantown WV

Mr. and Mrs.
I went a little overboard on the handmade, I will admit. It was a little too much pressure on myself at the time, and I probably would outsource a little more stuff if I had to do it again. Some crap I made...

Envelopes for the Candy Buffet. 
Autograph Table.
Bouquet.
Ring Pillow.
Best. Favors. Ever.
But it was a great time. I love my nerd husband. His vows included a Superman reference, of course. For serious. Love his Wes face. Some reception pictures...

Couldn't bend over then either. 

Happiest Flower Girl EVER.
On a side note about my flower girl Kara, she sobbed hysterically after the wedding because she thought we were going to go live at Disney World. I came home to the sweetest note from her saying I needed to come back with a little broken heart drawn on it. So. Cute. 

Another tidbit about my wedding for those of you who don't know about it: I ended up with a broken foot as a result of a bridesmaid-running man-exposed chest-heavy unknown gawker (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Even if I don't!) incident, and we spent our first married night in the ER watching the Shining. Good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment